Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGAL 1 LIMITED
WEBSITE ADDRESS: WWW.REGAL1.CO.UK
In these Terms and Conditions 'our', 'we', 'us' means Regal 1
'You' and 'Your' is used to refer to the person using our website.
'You' and 'Your' is used to refer to the person purchasing products on our website.
1. In order to purchase goods on Regal 1 and to use the facilities you are required to create a user account which will contain certain personal details and payment information which may vary based upon your use of our website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that: all information you submit is accurate and truthful, you have permission to submit payment Information where permission may be required and you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an account is further affirmation of your representation and guarantee.
2. We recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Regal 1 accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by you. If you use shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details in your internet browser.
3. If you have reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Regal 1 immediately to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Regal 1 accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the carrier detailed in the purchase Information.
Availability of Regal 1
4. Regal 1 accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
5. Regal 1 reserves the right to change the website, its content or these terms and conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the terms and conditions from the first time you use the website following the changes. If we are required to make any changes to terms and conditions relating to sale of goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Consumer Protection and Distance Selling Regulations
6. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel (for any reason) the contract for the purchase of any item purchased via the internet store within seven working days from the day after delivery. Cancellations should be notified to Regal 1 via sales@Regal1.co.uk within those 7 days. Upon cancellation you should return all products to us sealed and in original packaging. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Regal 1. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason.
In the event that you fail to return the goods to us upon cancellation we shall have the right to deduct the cost of recovering the goods from any refund due to you.
Credit Card Transactions
7. We reserve the right to refuse suspect credit card payments and to carry out additional security checks including address verification, bank referrals etc.
8. Printed and/or website prices may be subject to change without notice due to a fluctuating currency exchange rates. We will confirm prices at time of order.
9. International orders can only be accepted via credit/debit card payment, electronic bank transfer or PayPal. Please enquire for more details.
10. Pre-Order Stock must be prepaid in full and is non-refundable, except where this contravenes the Consumer Protection and Distance Selling Regulations if making an order over the telephone. Please see Consumer Protection / Distance Selling section above.
11. Certain items may, by agreement only, be ordered with a deposit in place of full payment. Should you wish to cancel the order at a later date, deposits are not refundable.
12. We will always endeavour to deliver orders as quickly as possible however duet the specialist nature of some of our items and also our reliance at times on third parties, we cannot always guarantee exact delivery times; orders cannot be cancelled due solely to a delay on an estimated delivery time.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
13. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of goods available from Regal 1 correspond to the actual goods, Regal 1 is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct goods, not different goods altogether.
14. All pricing information on our website is correct at the time of going online. Regal 1 reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers as necessary.
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for goods and Regal 1 processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
15. All goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Regal 1 will inform you as soon as possible and either refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods or the order will remain open and the goods will be dispatched as soon as possible.
16. All of our products come with a 2 year guarantee from the date of purchase with a copy of the sales receipt.
The watch movement, hands and dials are the only components covered under this guarantee. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced at the sole discretion of Regal 1 Limited, free of charge.
17. In case of replacement, it cannot be guaranteed that you will receive the same style watch, if this is the case we will work with you to select a watch of equal value and similar appearance.
All watches will be inspected by the repair centre to determine if it is defective due to materials or workmanship under normal use. (ex: loose hands/markers, disconnected crowns, or defective movements (not working/not keeping time)
18. Our guarantee does not cover battery, case, sapphire lens, bracelet, strap, cosmetic damage, attachments and/or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, or damage occurring from shipment. The guarantee is voided if the back case is opened or the crown was not screwed in or pushed in exposing your watch to moisture. (ex: missing screws, ripped straps, discoloration, broken clasps, scratched crystal, and dead battery)
19. No guarantee is given nor implied on any goods if used beyond listed capabilities; For example; diving and extreme sports.
20. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges when returning items to us.
Law and Jurisdiction
21. These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Regal 1 shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales. Regal 1 and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Limitation of Liability
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Regal 1 accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and its content at their own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Regal 1’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Regal 1.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Regal 1’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the website.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Links to Other Web Sites
22. The Regal 1 website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Regal 1 or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
23. You can return new items from a cancelled order within 30 days after they have been delivered to you. Upon cancellation you should return all products to us in original packaging. You are responsible for returning the item to us, we will not be held liable for any goods damaged and/or lost in transit to us. We recommend sending goods insured and/or recorded.
24. In the event that you fail to return the goods to us upon cancellation we shall have the right to deduct the cost of recovering the goods from any refund due to you.
25. Regal 1 aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned due to faults or damage.
If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 7 days to arrange the return. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
26. If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Regal 1 within 7 days to arrange return. Goods must be returned in their original condition withal packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods or you will be given the option to have the goods replaced.
27. If any goods develop faults within their guarantee period, you are entitled to repair or replacement under the terms of that guarantee.
28. If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. Customers are responsible for placing claims for items damaged and/or lost during transit.
29. You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 30 days after the goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Regal 1 within 30 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned for this reason if they have clearly not been used. Any sign of wear on the item will require work on our part to rectify and the relevant cost will be deducted from your refund.
30. Carriage costs for the return to Regal 1 of any goods for credit, refund or exchange for whatever reason are the responsibility of the customer, unless in exceptional circumstances by prior agreement.
31. Regal 1 will not be liable for loss or damage from any package or from any unpacked delivery. Customers are responsible for placing claims for items damaged and/or lost during transit upon return to us.
Shipping & Handling
32. All orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours of receiving payment, but please allow up to 48 hours. If an item is out of stock they will be dispatched upon receiving new stock.
33. If there are any issues with your order and we are unable to contact you, the original order you placed will be dispatched when ready.
34. Shipping costs are calculated automatically through our checkout system based on the size of the order and the delivery address.
35. Estimated delivery time for the UK is 1-2 business days from the date we ship the items, unless we specify otherwise.
36. Estimated delivery time for the USA and Europe is 3-5 business days from the date we ship the items, unless we specify otherwise.
37. Estimated delivery time for the rest of the world is 5-10 business days from the date we ship the items, unless we specify otherwise.
38. Please ensure you're available to sign for your goods when delivery is expected. Most of our goods are delivered via Royal Mail and require a signature. A signature upon receiving the goods will be deemed as goods received in safe condition.
39. If Regal 1 receives no communication from you, within 7 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the goods, you are deemed to have received the goods in full working order and with no problems.
40. A claim will be made with our shipper for any lost or damaged packages. If an item is damaged during transit, please return the damaged item to us for replacement.
Any additional charges such as import, customs and shipping tax added to the shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
41. If an order is returned to us due to an incorrect address we will refund the order minus postage costs or resend the item once the additional cost of postage has been covered.
42. If goods are being ordered from outside Regal 1 country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your goods reach their destination. Regal1 is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the goods are being imported. Please be aware that goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Regal 1 cannot guarantee that the packaging of your goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Termination and Cancellation
43. Either Regal 1 or you may terminate your Account. If Regal 1 terminates your account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
If Regal 1 terminates your account, any current or pending purchases on your account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
Regal 1 reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
If you terminate your account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
Intellectual Property Rights
44. You are not permitted to replicate, alter, publish, modify, distribute or sell any such content contained on the Regal1.co.uk website in anyway.
The word 'Regal 1', the image of the shield and crown symbol above the Regal 1 wording, and all other Regal 1 related marks and logos, whether or not registered or displayed on the Regal1.co.uk website, including the domain name 'Regal1.co.uk', are the exclusive property of Regal 1 Limited. Any use of our trademarks for any purpose without an agreement in place with Regal 1 Limited is prohibited.
The contents, features and functions of our website, www.Regal1.co.uk, also including, photos, dialogue, logos, artwork, graphic designs, symbols, trademarks, and any other intellectual property are the property of Regal 1 Limited. All content contained on this website is subject to and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. We shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracy in the photographs or graphical representations of our products displayed on this website.